- Broker License 1000724
- Business Broker License 6971
- Provisional Community Manager License 9095
- Public ID 220020
- (702) 287-1092 Cell
- (815) 550-2338 Fax
Author – A Few Properties More
His book was written for owners who want to learn more efficient ways to manage their own properties..
Founder of Limestone Investments
Jim and his wife purchased residential properties and multi family properties in Las Vegas in 2004. In November 2008, he expanded operations to take advantage of the collapsing real estate market by creating a buying system for investors. Limestone Investments’ portfolio expanded rapidly to include multi family and commercial properties. As of 2020, Limestone Investments manages over 350 doors.
Radio, TV & YouTube Personality
- Radio interview on investments.
- Radio interview on property ratings.
- TV interview on Lease/Options.
- How we handle a crack head squatter.
- Video of building full of squatters.
- Video of abandoned fourplex.
Health, Hobbies & Interests
Jim finishes at least one Olympic Triathlon a year. In 2018, he finished the brutal Las Vegas Tri in under 4 hours.
As a certified plant freak, you can find Jim puttering around his yard and planting desert friendly plants at his house and income properties.
With clients from all over the world, Jim stays in touch numerous cultures and customs. Interviewing other property managers from all over the world is a tremendous opportunity to learn from others.
Jim regularly meets other celebrities, business owners and influencers to keep up with the latest trends in social media and technologies.
2000-2004 General Contractor / CustomCraft Windows & Doors (San Jose, CA)
- Operated a business with $2M in sales and about 30 employees.
- Created systems to reduce overhead and created new marketing systems.
- Managed a sales team supervising large apartment building contracts.
1991 – 2004 Business Partner / Eagan Photography & Video (San Jose, CA)
- Built the business systems to become the largest event studio in the Bay Area.
- Managed over 20 employees and more than 300 events each year.
1989 – 1991 Systems Analyst / General Electric (Aerospace, San Jose, CA)
- Managed software developers and presented classified results to customers.
1986 – 1989 1st Lieutenant / US Air Force
- Monitored defense research contracts for the Space Defense Initiative.
Education – Bachelor of Science Aerospace Engineering (Tucson, AZ)