Las Vegas Property Manager Earning Potential
Active Income Potential for Limestone Property Managers
You earn 50% of the income from the properties you manage. We provide the software and simple processes for managing your properties. Unlike other companies, we offer the most solutions for your owners.
- Full Service – You get $100 to set up your property and 4% per month to manage it. This is the most common and well known for property management. More…
- Rent To Own (Aka Lease/Option) – You get 50% of the option fee. We have over 4,300 tenants on our weekly subscription waiting for a property. More…
- Tenant Placement – You get a flat $600 to find a qualified tenant and write up a lease. $300 is the “bounty” to any agent who finds your tenant. This is most popular with our locals who are handy and don’t mind rolling up their sleeves.
- Airbnb – You get $500 to start up and 4% of the gross income AFTER Airbnb’s fees. This includes marketing, scheduling, walkthroughs and managing repairs or cleaning. More…
You can earn these fees from each property if you want. All of these events are optional. You can pick and choose which things you want to do.
- 5% on Rehabs
- $100 Walkthroughs
- $100 Lease Fees
- $100 Summary Eviction Filings
- $200 court appearances
- $20 maintenance dispatching
- $30 Notice Postings
Passive Income Potential for Limestone Property Managers
Our managers who earn more passive income let that small stuff go. Our property managers who let our staff take care of those small tasks can focus on getting more clients. Once you have placed a rockstar tenant and successfully trained an owner, all that property does is print money for you. You can let our team take care of those notices and maintenance issues. For example:
This home rents for $2100. Your 4% or $84 /month comes in like clockwork.
Our most successful manager takes care of 90 doors which earns about $4k per month in passive income and does about 2 traditional sales per month. She also makes a lot of money leasing and does her own notices / court appearances.
We offer proven methods for sustainable active and passive income.
Yep. I actually wrote a book (A Fistful of Properties) on the subject of having a balanced life and how to make a successful career out of property management. You don’t have to be a chain smoking alcoholic to be successful in this business. Providing sound advice to your owners, using successful leasing techniques for placing excellent tenants are just some of the things you will learn when you join Limestone Investments. The real money is buying and selling. Property management creates opportunities for you to get in front of buyers and sellers.
Let’s See If We’re a Good Fit
- Jim Eagan
- Broker / Coach / Author
- (702) 287-1092