Your urgent action is needed.
We have reached our first passage of the houses and these are the bills listed below that are still alive. Please if you have not given your opinion please voice it with the legislators now before it goes to a full floor vote and sent to the governor.
Here are direct links to each bill. If you would like give your opinion scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for your options.
- AB298 passed out of Assembly yeas 36 and Nays 6 as of 04/25/2023 there was 102 public opinion 19 in support, 82 oppose and 1 neutral this bill deal with application fee, and having to add as part of the lease all fee that a tenant could be charged. https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10132/Overview
- AB340 passed out of Assembly yeas 28 and nays 14 as of 04/25/2023 there was 119 public opinions 37 support, 81 oppose, 1 neutral this bill deals with Summary Evictions https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10219/Overview
- AB392 passed out of Assembly yeas 40, nays o excused 2 as of 04/25/2023 public opinion 5 and all in support this mainly address the 40 year listing contacts, but also address the issues regarding the likes of resident benefit packages.https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10332/Overview
- SB68 this bill addresses the real property tax to create a critical needs fund for low income housing as 04/25/2023 the public opinion is 275 67 in support and 208 are opposed. https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/9638/Overview
- SB78 passed out of Senate yeas 14, nays 7 as of 04/25/2023 public opinion 208 123 in support, 84 oppose, 1 neutral this bill comes after applications fee, security deposit charges, collection and credit reportings, listing all charges that a tenant could pay.https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/9663/Overview
- SB335 passed out of senate yeas 12 nays 9 public opinion 47 9 in support 38 oppose regarding summary evictions https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10250/Overview
- SB371 passed out of senate yeas 12 nays 9 as of 04/25/2023 public opinion 97 22 in support and 75 oppose this is a rent control by city and counties by passing law https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10327/Overview
- SB381 passed out of senate yeas 21 nays 0 04/25/2023 public opinion 21 10 in support and 11 oppose. this bills deals with not charging tenants for repairshttps://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10350/Overview
- SB395 04/25/2023 public opinion 17 9 in support 8 oppose. coming after the large investors limited liability companies https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10378/Overvie
- SB426 04/25/2023 public opinion 160 94 in support and 66 oppose Rent Control Bill https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/NELIS/REL/82nd2023/Bill/10435/Overview