Las Vegas Real Estate News
Las Vegas aviation officials say the city’s airport is on track to break its year-end record as September marked the seventh consecutive month it logged more than 4 million passengers. Yay. Send more tourists.
Gold-plated faucets and $20,000 85-inch TVs are just two of the luxurious amenities in 10 special villas on the 29th floor of Caesars Palace’s newly renovated Palace Tower. The $100 million renovation covered all 1,181 rooms and suites in the building and is part of an ongoing project of Caesars Entertainment to remodel all of its rooms in its Las Vegas properties.
- Radio interview on investments.
- Radio interview on property ratings.
- TV interview on Lease/Options.
- Overview of Limestone Investments.
- How we handle a crack head squatter.
- Squatter removed from a home.
- Video of building full of squatters.
- Video of abandoned fourplex.