Want to avoid lawsuits?
Do you have sleepless nights dealing with naughty tenants?
If you are a property manager, you need this CE class. My “Risk Reduction” class could change your life. If you haven’t been sued yet, you either don’t do enough business or haven’t been around long. I will be covering these subjects:
- Getting the Right Clients.
- Managing the Right Properties.
- Onboarding Processes
- Effective Tenant Screening
- Maintenance for Lawsuit Mitigation
- Police Interactions
- Crackheads & Squatters
- Safety And Your Life
Online or in person.
- Thursday, January 28th – 8:55 AM – 1620 E Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89104 (Sahara & Eastern)
- Thursday, February 11th – 8:55 AM – 1620 E Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89104 (Sahara & Eastern)
- Thursday, February 25th – 8:55 AM – 1620 E Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89104 (Sahara & Eastern)
What to bring:
- Your laptop or tablet.
- Cameras or whatever you use for advertising & walkthroughs.
- Any type of checklist you use for your move ins, walkthroughs or onboarding clients.
$30 – Book Your CE Class Here!
Property Manager & Consultant – Jim teaches classes on effective property management techniques. Since 1994, he has been managing residential, multi family and commercial real estate. He is also the author of 2 property management books.
For A Few Properties More – This book is for owners who want to manage their own properties. You will get real practical advice on screening tenant and managing your properties.
A Fistful of Properties – This is written for property managers. This book was written to prevent property managers from being chain smoking alcoholics.